Real World Data
Optimizing clinical trial performance with Real World Data
Optimal usage of real world data for your trial reduces time to market and increases the knowledge of the actual patients and markets in an early trial stage. Using it for selection of study participants, finding the right location of your patients, using it as input of the study database or using it as a control study arm, each solution has its challenges. This includes:
– Automation processes and ETL
– Statistical design of studies
– Effective and efficient usage of data for trial design and validation
– Effective and efficient usage of EHR data in clinical trials
– Privacy and governance of data
ClinLine facilitates and advices on the usage of real world data for clinical trials. We select and audit data centers providing the data, advice on the statistical and technical design of the study and support in protocol design and review.
Our workshop “Improving clinical trial efficiency by using Real World Data” will handle different aspects of using real world data. See the corresponding workshop page for more information.
Check of the trial population and eligibility criteria
The real world eligibility tool
Like to know more or to get a personal presentation of the tool? We are happy to share our ideas and thoughts with you. See our contact page directly or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See also the LinkedIn articles of Berber Snoeijer on Real World Data usage:
– The future of effective clinical data storage and usage
– Five important real world data aspects for consider for clinical studies
– Privacy in Clinical Research and Real World data: sharing experiences
– Will RWD break down the barriers in data processing
– Real world data in clinical trial